donderdag 30 september 2010

New Buy: Isabel Marant Boucle jacket


When I saw all my clothes in my walk in closet, I realised how many basics I have and I have a lot of clothes! I have decided a few weeks ago to spend my money on one special item instead of many items. I now see I have so much more fun with buying one amazing jacket instead of 5 not-so-special ones. These brands that have amazing things, but are still kinda affordable are Rika, Acne, Etoile by Isabel Marant, T by Alexander Wang and Marc by Marc Jacobs.
I always wanted a boucle jacket from Isabel Marant and when I saw the slightly more affordable version from Etoile by Isabel Marant I snapped it up as quick as possible on Net-a-Porter I love how the fabric contains different colours like burgundy and blue if you look really close. Other places to shop Isabel Marant is de Bijenkorf and Buise, a shop on the Cornelis Schuytstraat.
I can't wait to receive my pretty black box!!!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooi jasje!
    jij hebt echt suuuper veel mooie items in je kast hangen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i really want this sweater from etoile isabel marant!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Jeetje hij is mooi! Ben benieuwd naar je outfitfoto's!
    xoxo
    www.thefashionmoodboard.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ik denk dat die je heel mooi staat, vind 'm echt bij je passen! Ben benieuwd :D.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This jacket is definitely a great buy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...