zaterdag 4 juni 2011

Outfit: Pink Pants


I am back from Barcelona with only one purchase, I am proud of myself! I always thought that the coloured pants trend was something for me to admire from a distance, but when I saw these candy pink pants at the Zara for a very friendly price (20 euro) I couldn't pass. So this is what I wore this morning, later in the day it was too hot and ended up in a tank and shorts.






Jacket: Isabel Marant
Top: H&M
Pants: Zara
Purse: Balenciaga
Glasses: foldable wayfarer Ray Ban

11 opmerkingen:

  1. You look great! Now I wish I had bought the pink trousers (I got the mint green one's a while back instead!)

    Will we get to see some pictures from Barcelona? :) xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love it!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een prachtige outfit Angela!
    Echt een Isabel Marant look :)

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. ohhh love those pants!

    Great look!

    XO,
    Belle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooie broek, je hebt m ook echt heel leuk gecombineerd met dat jasje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Een hele leuke combi met je roze broek:)! Ik vind je ring trouwens heel mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Mooi! Dat jasje blijft prachtig, en je roze jeans vind ik geweldig, al zou ik het zelf niet snel dragen (het staat mij gewoonweg niet, vooral omdat ik dan accent leg op mijn korte, stevige benen.. jammerrr)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I was thinking the same about colorful pants and i bought exactly the same pink pants that you are wearing here at zara :)
    they are so pretty
    xoxo
    sammie
    vivalabaditude.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...