zondag 25 maart 2012

Outfit: Getaway

This weekend I left Amsterdam for Texel. (island at the Dutch coast) Somehow crossing the water makes me feel like I am really away from home. I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures, but before the dinner we quickly snapped some pictures. I can't get over how beautiful this jacket is made. I often have caught myself staring at all the amazing details instead of organizing my closet.... I feel so lucky to own not one, but two of these exquisite pieces and I already see myself as a old lady wearing it the classic Chanel-ish way.





Jacket: Isabel Marant Flana jacket
Top: Maison Scotch
Pants: Zara
Purse: Balenciaga city
Boots: Isabel Marant Dana boots

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Jaa dat jasje is zeker weten prachtig. Tijdloos item. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The jacket is amazing. Wanna have it too, right now, please :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super cute outfit! xo Madeleine
    www.madstyling.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooi jasje!

    CROWNGARLAND
    www.crowngarland.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh my goodness, I am OBSESSED with your entire look. You are my new style icon. I will definitely be following your blog. Feel free to visit/ follow mine as well: virginiaalamode.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een fantastische outfit zeg! Wauw! Ik vind je laarzen ook nog steeds geweldig trouwens.. super!

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Dat jasje is echt prachtig!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. congratulations, this jacket is perfect !!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. love your jacket and shoes! just gorgeous!

    xo

    coconotpeach.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...