vrijdag 6 april 2012

Outfit: Repeat


If a combination works for me, I often repeat that outfit in a different color-way. When I don't have a lot of inspiration it is a great way to still make a outfit that works. This morning I was in quite a hurry and when I am in a hurry I seem to lose all my inspiration, so repeating an old idea came in handy!



Jacket: Etoile Isabel Marant Vally jacket
Top: Matthew Williamson for H&M
Belt: Isabel Marant
Skirt: Isabel Marant lurex skirt
Purse: Balenciaga
Shoes: Isabel Marant Dana boots
Glasses: Prada Baroque

14 opmerkingen:

  1. You should repeat such a fabulous outfit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a great outfit deserves to be repeated! You look great!

    http://www.logomania.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like it! VOoral je jasje vind ik mooi :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fabulous.You look so pretty!
    Eri,Athens

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat ik ook al zei op het ellegirl forum: Prachtig! Hele mooie combinatie en wat ben jij mooi om te zien!

    Liefs en fijne pasen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Leuk jasje!

    http://www.glowfromtheinsideout.blogspot.com
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love this look! You pulled it off

    www.stylerecognized.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...